Implementation and Support
Whether cloud or on-premise there are IT issues and facilities to be managed. The full-service installation package covers all solution components and installation considerations, guidance through installation of a client workstation, overview of the user interface and adding users, how to set up unique fields and much more.
- Hands on guidance through the server install and access interfaces.
- Guidance through known considerations when installing dependent components.
- Assistance in the installation of a client workstation for the access method of your choice, including knowledge transfer to ensure you can set up all workstations independently.
- Orientation on the CRM user interface
Implementing processes is carried out by building prototypes in real time using sanitised data. We like to avoid taking process and data ownership away from user staff. In order to participate and contribute to how the team works a small core team of super users and Application Administrator staff work with a CRM consultant. Steps:
- Train core team on system and interface.
- Secure core team understanding of necessary processes.
- Commission and test.
Technical Support Hotline
– Resolution of queries on network matters and support on problems of implementing a CRM package.
– Detailed Technical Support, and User Help line Service are subject to detailed T’s & C’s a copy of which is customised and supplied at project Kick-off. Our project consultant will make recommendations and take instructions to fit the way of working of the team.
Corporate Technical Support Options
– Resolution of network, IT infrastructure, data transport, SQL Server queries relating to larger client/server installations.
– Second-line support to local IT staff addressing complex issues and needing access to our large FAQ and historical faults and fixes database.
– CRM user problems resolved by e-mail response.
Remote Control Support
– Connection directly to the source of the problem for hands-on resolution of problems with complex symptoms.